GETTING TO TAOS SKI VALLEY
There are lots of ways to get here, but many find it difficult to leave. Distance travelers can choose to fly into Santa Fe and drive 2 hours to Taos Ski Valley; or fly into Albuquerque with a drive time of 3 hours. Many major airlines service each airport. A daily shuttle runs between the airports and the slopes year round. Reservations are required; call our Central Reservations department at 575.776.2291 x2384, or 800.776.1111 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
Lost? Call us at 575-776-2291 for directions!
DIRECTIONS FROM THE TOWN OF TAOS TO TAOS SKI VALLEY
- Travel north on US-64 W/Paseo Del Pueblo Norte
- Continue north 4 miles until you reach a stoplight. Turn right at the stoplight onto NM-150 N
- In the Town of Arroyo Seco, stay left to remain on NM-150 N (4.8 miles)
- After the straightaway, turn right at the dead end to stay on NM-150 N (1.1 miles)
- NM-150 N will become the Taos Ski Valley parking lot (8.7 miles)
- FROM ALBUQUERQUE TO TAOS:
I-25 to Santa Fe; exit on 599 north to by-pass Santa Fe; Hwy. 285 to Hwy. 68 to Taos.
- FROM ARIZONA TO TAOS:
I-40 to Albuquerque; I-25 to Santa Fe; Hwy. 285 to Hwy. 68 to Taos.
- FROM BRECKENRIDGE TO TAOS:
Hwy. 9 to Fairplay; Hwy. 285 and Hwy. 17 to Alamosa; Hwy. 285 to Tres Piedras; Hwy. 64 to Taos.
- FROM CRESTED BUTTE TO TAOS:
Hwy. 135 to Gunnison; Hwy. 50 to Hwy. 285 to Hwy. 17 to Alamosa; Hwy. 285 to Tres Piedras; Hwy. 64 to Taos.
- FROM DENVER TO TAOS:
I-25 to Colorado Springs to Walsenburg; Hwy. 160 to Fort Garland; Hwy. 159 and Hwy. 522 to Taos
- FROM DURANGO TO TAOS:
Hwy. 160 to Pagosa Springs; Hwy. 84 to Chama; Hwy. 17 to Antonito; Hwy. 285 to Tres Piedras; Hwy. 64 to Taos.
- FROM VAIL TO TAOS:
I-70 to Copper Mountain; Hwy. 91 to Leadville; Hwy. 24 and Hwy. 17 to Alamosa; Hwy. 285 to Tres Piedras; Hwy. 64 to Taos.
- FROM WEST TEXAS TO TAOS:
I-40 to Clines Corners; Hwy. 285 to I-25 to Santa Fe; Hwy. 285 to Hwy. 68 to Taos.
CHILE LINE SHUTTLE
The Chile Line shuttle offers public transportation between the Town of Taos and Taos Ski Valley. Bus fare is $1 each way, or $2 round trip. Weekly and Monthly passes are available at Town Hall in the town of Taos, or from the Season Pass office in Taos Ski Valley.
- Airlines servicing Albuquerque, Denver and Colorado Springs:
America West, American, Continental, Delta, Frontier, Great Lakes, Mesa Air, Northwest Reno Air, Southwest (Albuquerque only), United, US Air, Western Pacific (Colorado Springs only)
- American Airlines Now Offering Daily Nonstop Flights From Dallas/Fort Worth, TX and Los Angeles, CA to Santa Fe, NM
- Taos Municipal Airport-5800-foot runway, 75-foot width, 7094-foot elevation, U-122.8, AWOS 132.975, RCO 122.25, FPO 129.975, 100LL, Jet-a hanger available.
575-758-4500 and 575-737-0505
Come visit by train!
- New Mexico's brand new commuter rail. Frequent trains running from Albuquerque to Santa Fe
- Bus shuttles available from the Santa Fe Railyard District Station to the Town of Taos running Thursday through Sunday.
- Information on the Rail Runner can be found here.
- Information on the Taos Ski Valley Shuttle can be found here.