ERNIE BLAKE SNOWSPORTS SCHOOL
ADULT SNOWSPORTS SCHOOL
Personal, Customizable and Very Affordable
The Taos Snowsports school is a great way to get more out of your vacation and you can take advantage of it in many different ways. The Flagship of the Snowsports School is the Snowsports Week, but no matter how many days you will be skiing or riding here you should try one of our convenient offerings.
- $130 Snowsports Weeks
- Discounted PM Private Lessons
- Build-Your-Own Ski or Ride Groups and Snowsports Weeks
- Mountain Guides: $50/hour, 2 hour minimum
Regardless of your age or skill level there’s no better way to discover the hidden secrets of Taos, than participating in the Ernie Blake Snowsports School.
Taos is unique among ski resorts. It has a special character that some describe as mystical. It is a place of dramatic peaks, steeps, deep snow, remote chutes and an abundance of uncrowded blue/green cruisers. And you will find that our Snowsports School is in a class by itself. Whether you are interested in improving your technique, increasing your enjoyment and knowledge of the mountain, or just enjoying your day, we will help you in every way! We hope you will be joining the many guests that return year after year for their Taos fix. That’s our goal, as instructors and hosts, to make learning fun and engaging.
MORNING GROUP LESSONS
- Levels 4 and above welcome.
- 2.5 hour lesson begins at 9:30 am daily
- Buy two lessons, get the third FREE. 3-morning lesson package just $130
ALL DAY GROUP LESSONS
- Levels 4 and above welcome.
- 5 hours of instruction, begins at 9:30 am daily
- Buy two days, get the third day FREE. 3-day lesson package just $250
YELLOWBIRD NEVER-EVER PROGRAM
(13 years and older)
While Taos earned its reputation as a haven for advanced skiers & boarders, there is no better place to learn to ski or snowboard. Our staff remembers what it's like to learn a new activity. You will learn from their creative and innovative approach to snowsports. Our beginner slopes and lifts are designed to help anyone learn to ski or snowboard. This package includes 5 hours of lessons, rentals (skis/snowboard, boots & poles ) and beginner lift ticket. Lessons begin at 9:30am.
DISCOUNT SEASON11/27/2014-12/19/2014 (Thur-Sun only through 12/12/14) & 3/23/2015-4/5/2015
ADD A DAY
- For those who have progressed past the Yellowbird program and are looking to build confidence beyond the Pioneer Glade Learning Area.
- This package includes one two-hour lesson, full area lift ticket and ski/board rentals.
- Choose either a 9:30am or 1pm lesson.
- Requires Snowsports School recommendation
BEFORE 1 PM
NASTAR RACING CLINICS
- All levels welcome.
- 2.5 hour lesson
- Meets every Thursday at 12:45pm, conditions permitting.
- Half Day- $65
Alpine, Telemark & Snowboard Lessons Available
Enjoy your mountain with the best instructors that Taos has to offer and save money at the same time. What a winning combination! This lesson package includes five consecutive 2 1/2 hour lessons with the same instructor. Each of our Locals Clinics are designed for skiers and riders of ALL LEVELS.
Clinics are available on either Saturday AM, Sunday PM, or Wednesday PM. The Wednesday program will begin on January 7th, 2015. Saturday & Sunday programs will begin the weekend of January 10th, 2015.
# OF LESSONS
|Begins January 7th, 10th, OR 11th, 2015. You may select either Wednesday PM, Saturday AM, OR Sunday PM Clinic.||5||
$165 through January 1st, 2015*
$225 after January 1st, 2015*
* Lift Ticket must be purchased separately. Free Taos Card activation with enrollment in Locals Clinic. Credit Card is required for activation. CLICK HERE to purchase your Locals Clinic online.
For more information on the Taos Card program, visit http://www.skitaos.org/page/taos-card.
For additional program information and to request additional adult and junior registration forms, please call (575) 776.2291 ext. 2355 or email us at email@example.com.
All rates are subject to change without notice.
Questions? Call 1-866-968-7386 ext. 2355 or email Ernie Blake Snowsports School.