Taos Ski Valley is now selling passes for the 2014-2015 season. Most types of passes will be available for a discounted price until 4/6/2014, and can be picked up and used beginning 3/17/2014. In the case of the Millennium Pass, the days used do not count toward the 70 days allotted for next season. Click Here for more information.
STRAWBERRY HILL TUBING PARK
Daily through March 16th
The cost is $15, and the tube rental is included. Tickets may be purchased at the Pit House warming hut, located on Strawberry Hill. Please call 575-776-2291 with any questions.
Last Report: 2014-03-09 06:00Snowfall Amounts:
- 61" base depth
- 1" Last 24 Hours
- 9" Last 5 Days
- Lower Front Side: 13 groomed, 32 open (34 total)
- Upper Front Side: 4 groomed, 22 open (22 total)
- Back Side: 6 groomed, 28 open (32 total)
- Highline Ridge: 0 groomed, 16 open (16 total)
- West Basin Ridge: 0 groomed, 13 open (13 total)
- Number of Lifts Operational: 13
3-DAY FORECAST (view full forecast)
WEATHER FORECASTS & INFO
Click Here for the NOAA 7-day outlook.
Click Here for the 6-day Forecast Provided by Snowforecast.com.
Click Here to download the new snowforecast.com mobile app!!!
Click Here for the National Weather Service 7-day forecast.
Click Here for the NMDOT Traveler Information Map.
Click Here for Data from NWCC SNOTEL Site.